* Based on Greenwich Associates 2020 Small Business Banking Excellence Awards.
** According to statistics released by the Small Business Administration (SBA) for total approved loans through the SBA’s 7(a) lending program during the fiscal year ending 9/30/20.
1. See credit card pricing information for complete Terms & Conditions associated with M&T Bank Visa® credit cards.
2. The M&T Rewards Program ("Program") is subject to the M&T Rewards Program Terms & Conditions ("Program Terms & Conditions"). You can obtain a copy of the Program Terms & Conditions and other information about the Program at rewards.mtb.com. For 365 days from account opening, your new M&T Business Rewards Credit Card will receive two (2) Rewards points for every $1 spent on every Purchase (as defined in the Program Terms & Conditions). After your promotional period has ended or you fail to make at least your minimum payment on time during the promotion period, your M&T Business Rewards Credit Card will receive one and a half (1.5) Rewards points for every $1 spent on every Purchase (as defined in the Program Terms & Conditions). Points are awarded per qualifying transaction and rounded to the nearest whole number. Offers and Rewards points are subject to change and/or discontinuation without notice.
3. The Visa Zero Liability Policy covers U.S. issued cards only. Visa Zero Liability policy does not apply to ATM transactions or PIN transactions not processed at Visa. May not apply in other situations based on factors such as gross negligence or fraud, delay in reporting unauthorized use, investigation and verification of claim and account standing and history. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use and transaction at issue must be posted to your account before provisional credit may be issued. See your credit card agreement for more details. Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
4. Use of these features and services requires Internet and/or data access through a computer or mobile device. Subject to availability and the same limitations as any service available through the Internet. M&T Bank is not responsible for matters that are outside of its reasonable control that might impact availability and functionality. M&T Bank reserves the right to suspend service for any reason at any time. Your mobile carrier's text messaging and data charges may apply. Fees may apply for optional services provided through M&T Online Banking for Business. View the M&T Digital Services Agreement for additional details.
5. Use of the M&T Custom Card design service is subject to the program Terms and Conditions and Image Guidelines.
Unless otherwise specified, all advertised offers and terms and conditions of accounts and services are subject to change at any time without notice. After an account is opened or service begins, it is subject to its features, conditions and terms, which are subject to change at any time in accordance with applicable laws and agreements. Please contact an M&T representative for full details.